Peacequest Education Cabin Crew /Ground Staffing 8 months Certification course is designed and delivered by highly experienced Airline experts with the aim to prepare candidates from various backgrounds to successfully undertake and succeed in the airline application and selection process.
Objectives of Peacequest education online Aviation Training
Airline cabin crew are responsible for the comfort, safety and welfare of passengers travelling on aircrafts during short-haul and long-haul flights.
The Peacequest Education 8 months Certification Course of air cabin/Ground Handling makes you in house with each and every job responsibility of a crew, We train you in all areas encompassing your duties as a Flight attendant-
- greeting passengers on boarding and exit of the air plane
- To show passengers the seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Peacequest trains how to serve
- meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid
Henceif You want To Be a Part Of this Job & want To Make your Career In Air Hostess OR Ground Staffing So Join the Peacequest Education online Aviation Program.
Why Peacequest Education online Aviation training?
- You are trained with the roles and responsibilities of Flight Attendant
- Be able to undertake a safety demonstration
- Trains you what makes good customer service and why this is important for prospective Cabin Crew
- You understand the role of selling skills required by Cabin Crew
- To scrutinise and realise a range of possible Cabin Crew emergency situations
- To discuss procedures for planned and unplanned emergencies
- To be familiar with the regulation of ICAO & IATA and what this might entail for Cabin Crew
- Undertakeing effective passenger announcements
- To understand the Cabin Crew application process
- To assess personal skills, qualities, and experience and identify areas for development
- The course aims at delivering training on how to write an effective CV
- Peacequest expert Instructors guide you on how to complete an application form effectively
- To assess the importance of personal presentation and grooming
- To understand the importance of networking at an assessment day
- To undertake mock psychometric tests
- To undertake mock teamwork assessment
- To undertake mock roleplay assessment
- To undertake mock interview
- You learn and figure out areas for development in terms of own test practice, teamwork skills, customer service skills and interview skills
- Peacequest Trains you where and how to apply for Cabin Crew jobs